Flexible wires, insulated by expanded PTFE, maintain standard PTFE wireproperties with remarkably improved flexibility.
- Electrical properties, thermal characteristics, weather resistance and flame resistance are equivalent to PTFE wires
- Flexibility is stable in wide temperature range
- Non-plastic additives and non-fillings allows no harmful gas generation and hardening when aging
- Oxygen-free annealed copper strands are used for flexible wire which provide high flexibility
- Wiring for portable parts requiring flexibility
- Wiring in sealed equipment where contacts may be damaged by organic contamination from conventional insulation or in equipment requiring long life and high reliability