600V wires are fluoropolymer-insulated electrolytic wires that are approved as Specified Electrical Appliances and Materials based on Electrical Appliance and Material Safety Law. All 600V wires, PTFE, FEP, PFA, and ETFE insulated wires, are satisfied this standard.
- Excellent electrical properties, heat/cold resistance, chemical resistance, and mechanical strength
- Remarkable soldering resistance
- The most fine wire which is certified by the Specified Electrical Appliances
- Internal connection wire and lead wire for high temperature equipment, such as electric heating equipment, water heaters, and so on, which requiring heat resistance
- Internal connection wire and lead wire for equipment in cold environment and freezing compartment, which requiring cold resistance
- Internal connection wire and lead wire for another equipment requiring flame resistance, weather resistance, and age resistance