Multi core cables are sheathed round cables consist of stranded hook up ETFE wires. Shielded and non-shielded cables are available. These multi core cables are used for intra and inter connection of electronic/electrical equipment for its fineness and excellent flexibility.
- Excellent electrical properties and mechanical strength
- Fine, lightweight, and remarkably flexible
- ETFE, insulation of core wires, has high temperature resistance
- Excellent soldering resistance
- Intra and inter wiring of electronic/electrical equipment
- Input-output cable and transmitting cable
Note: PTFE, PFA, and FEP multi core cable is also available. Moreover, hybrid cable which combined distinct insulation wires, shielded and non-shielded wires, coaxial cables, power cables and tubes together can be available to meet specific applications.
Shielding can be achieved by braided shielding, special served wire shied, or foiling. Polyurethane and polyvinyl is available for sheathing.