Fluoropolymer adhesive film
This film is a new type of fluoropolymer film that offers excellent adhesiveness to metals.
They are ideal for use in high-temperature and high-humidity environments and for applications requiring high insulation performance.
- These films adhere firmly, without pretreatment or application of adhesive.
- They offer strong adhesion to copper, aluminum, and other metals.
- The films also adhere to ceramics, glass, and other inorganic materials.
- The films can be bonded to high-heat-resistant polymers, including fluoropolymers and polyamide.
- The films feature typical fluoropolymer advantages, including high heat resistance, high insulation, chemical resistance, low water absorbency, low-outgassing, and flame retardancy.