- Superior mechanical strength, particularly resistance to pressure, abrasion, and bending fatigue resistance.
- Superior heat and cold resistance. Temperature range for continuous no-load use of resin: -40 to +93°C
- Excellent flexibility.
- Excellent resistance to oil and chemicals (especially alkalines).
- No risk of elution of poisonous substances.
- Light and easy to work with.
- Tubes for hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Tubes for centralized lubricating equipment.
- Tubes for painting equipment.
- Air tubes for chemical plants.