High-barrier PFA Tube (Fluoropolymer Tube)
- Fluoropolymer tube that displays good barrier performance.
- Hybrid type tube which is laminated by PFA for inner layer and barrier fluoropolymer for outer layer.
- The inner, wetted layer using PFA for semiconductors offers high quality in non viscous properties, heat resistance.
- Barrier fluoropolymer from good barriers against hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, and ammonia.
- Retard acid penetration compared to a conventional tube.
- The adverse effect on the ambient surrounding is decreased.
- Retains its transparency so that liquid flowing through it can be seen for extended periods.
- Mechanical properties equal those of conventional PFA tubes.
- All manufacturing operations are managed to ensure clean practices, from materials supply to molding/packaging.
- Tubes for semiconductor and liquid crystal manufacturing equipment
- Tubes for solar panel manufacturing equipment
- Tubes for chemical dispense and wet scrubber
- Tubes for chemical plant