JUNFLON® Fluoroplymer Tube (PFA Tube, FEP Tube)
- Excellent heat and cold resistance.
- Temperature range for continuous no-load use
PFA: -65 to +260°C
FEP: -65 to +200°C
- Inactive in regard to almost chemicals or solvents.
- Excellent resistance to weather and it does not change with age.
- Almost nothing sticks to it, and even if it does, it is easily removed.
- Excellent electrical characteristics.
- No risk of elution of poisonous substances.
- Tubes for transporting corrosive fluids
- Tubes for transporting solvents or chemicals
- Tubes for transporting viscous fluids
- Tubes for food plants
- Tubes for transporting various types of liquid
- Various types of equipment which require heat resistance, high insulation and high frequency characteristics.